Gold Coast Conference
The 2018 Resources Rising Stars Gold Coast Conference will be held on Tuesday 29 May and Wednesday 30 May 2018 at the scenic RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast.
Celebrating its 15th year in 2018, the conference offers investors the opportunity to hear up-to-the-minute presentations from a range of junior and mid-tier resource companies; meet with Managing Directors and senior executives in our trade booth area; and hear expert presentations from a variety of interesting and informative keynote speakers.
Confirmed presenters at RRS 2018 include:
The conference will also feature a host of high-profile keynote speakers including:
- Saul Eslake, former Chief Economist at ANZ Bank and one of Australia’s best-known economic commentators;
- Award-winning broadcaster and leading business commentator, Peter Switzer;
- Respected resources analyst Hedley Widdup from Lion Selection Group;
- Associate Director of Patersons Securities Don Inglis; and
- Veteran resources analyst Mark Gordon from Independent Investment Research.
Registration is FREE, however all attendees must register with us prior to the event for catering purposes. You can obtain your free registration by completing the form on this page or calling us on (08) 9388 1474.
The RACV Royal Pines Resort is offering discounted accommodation rates to all RRS Conference attendees. To secure these special rates click here or contact the hotel and tell them you are attending the Resources Rising Stars 2018 Conference.
RACV Royal Pines Resort
Toll Free: 1800 886 880
Tel: +61 7 5597 8700
© 2018 Resources Rising Stars All Rights Reserved