Gold Coast Conference
The 2019 Resources Rising Stars Conference will be held on Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 June 2019 at the scenic RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast.
This year's event - which marks our 16th year on the Gold Coast - will once again feature a stellar line-up of resource company presentations, high-profile keynote speakers and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Presenting companies at RRS 2019 are:
- Bardoc Gold (ASX: BDC)
- Battery Minerals (ASX: BAT)
- Breaker Resources (ASX: BRB)
- Calidus Resources (ASX: CAI)
- Centaurus Metals (ASX: CTM)
- Chalice Gold (ASX: CHN)
- Dateline Resources (ASX: DTR)
- EganStreet Resources (ASX: EGA)
- Gateway Mining (ASX: GTM)
- Genesis Minerals (ASX: GMD)
- Genex Power (ASX: GNX)
- Kairos Minerals (ASX: KAI)
- Liontown Resources (ASX; LTR)
- Lucapa Diamond Company (ASX: LOM)
- Marindi Metals (ASX: MZN)
- Millennium Minerals (ASX: MOY)
- Mincor Resources (ASX: MCR)
- Musgrave Resources (ASX: MGV)
- Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST)
- Orion Minerals (ASX; ORN)
- Pilbara Minerals (ASX: PLS)
- PolarX (ASX: PXX)
- Ramelius Resources (ASX: RMS)
- RBR Group (ASX: RBR)
- Red 5 Ltd (ASX: RED)
- Sandfire Resources (ASX: SFR)
- Sipa Resources (ASX: SRI)
- Strandline Resources (ASX: STA)
- Sunstone Metals (ASX: STM)
- TNG Ltd (ASX: TNG)
- Todd River Resources (ASX: TRT)
- Venturex Resources (ASX: VXR)
We are delighted to announce that Australian business commentators Robert Gottliebsen and Peter Switzer have joined the conference line up to deliver keynote addresses.
Robert Gottliebsen AM has spent more than 40 years writing and commentating about business and investment in Australia. He has won the Walkley Award and Australian Journalist of the Year Award, two of journalism’s highest honours.
In 1974 he started the Chanticleer column in the Australian Financial Review, and later founded BRW Magazine, Personal Investor Magazine and Shares Magazine.
In 1999 he became host of the Business Daily TV show on Sky News. In 2000 he was appointed National Business Commentator at “The Australian” newspaper. Gottliebsen has played a unique role in Australian journalism, communicating business ideas and comments through “The Australian”, TV shows, the internet and regular radio broadcasts. Robert continues to write in “The Australian”.
In 2018, Robert was honoured with an Order of Australia for his significant service to the print media as a journalist, editor and business analyst, and to education through school governance roles.
Peter Switzer is one of Australia’s leading business and financial commentators, launching his own business 20 years ago. The Switzer Group has since grown into three successful companies spanning media and publishing, financial services and business coaching.
Peter is an award-winning broadcaster and a former lecturer in economics at the University of NSW, Peter is currently a weekly columnist for Yahoo!7 Finance; a regular contributor to "The Australian" newspaper and ABC radio; host of his own TV show, Switzer and Grow Your Business, on SKY News Business; and regular host of the Super Show on 2GB radio.
This conference is free to attend and will deliver an outstanding opportunity to get the latest updates on some of Australia's most exciting resource investment opportunities direct from the senior executives. Register now using the form on the right to secure your seat!
RACV Royal Pines Resort
Toll Free: 1800 886 880
Tel: +61 7 5597 8700
© 2019 Resources Rising Stars All Rights Reserved