RRS Summer Series 2019 - Melbourne Conference
One-day investor conference in Melbourne Thursday 14 February 2019.
This full-day investor conference will include presentations from some of Australia's most exciting emerging resource companies, as well as an opportunity to meet and talk with senior management, networking lunches and drinks, and much more.
Date: Thursday, 14 February 2019:
Venue: Sofitel Melbourne, 25 Collins St
Time: Registration commences at 8am
Registration is free for all genuine investors and includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch and networking drinks at the end of the day. Places are limited so registrations are essential. To register, contact us on (08) 9388 1474 or register using the form on the right-hand side of this page.
Presenting companies include:
- Bardoc Gold (ASX: BDC)
- Battery Minerals (ASX: BAT)
- Breaker Resources (ASX: BRB)
- Centaurus Metals (ASX: CTM)
- Chalice Gold (ASX: CHN)
- Dateline Resources (ASX: DTR)
- EganStreet Resources (ASX: EGA)
- Gateway Mining (ASX: GML)
- Genesis Minerals (ASX: GMD)
- Intermin Resources (ASX: IRC)
- Kairos Minerals (ASX: KAI)
- Liontown Resources (ASX: LTR)
- Marindi Metals (ASX: MZN)
- Millennium Minerals (ASX: MOY)
- Orion Minerals (ASX: ORN)
- PolarX Ltd (ASX: PXX)
- RBR Group (ASX: RBR)
- Red 5 Ltd (ASX: RED)
- Venturex Resources (ASX: VXR)
We're pleased to announce a keynote address from leading business and financial commentator Peter Switzer. Peter has been writing in The Australian newspaper for 20 years and regularly appears on Sky TV and Radio 2UE.
AND, get the latest insights from fund manager Hedley Widdup. Hedley is Investment Manager at Lion Selection Group and a respected resources analyst and will provide an update on his outlook for the year ahead.
© 2019 Resources Rising Stars All Rights Reserved